[sane-devel] HP1120n (hpljm1005) Debian Lenny (armel) missing bottom of page

Emilio Federici emilio.federici at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 13:31:49 UTC 2009

Hello I've installed Sane on my NSLU2 with Lenny to use it as a network
scanner server. Everything worked "out of the box" but unfortunately the
scanner doesn't acquire the whole page but only a smaller portion (can't
even scan an entire A4 paper). I've tried to scan directly from the server
with console scanimage also using the "-x" and "-y" options but the problem
stays.
I don't think the problem could be related to the low memory (32Mb) of the
NSLU2, I've checked with top it's usage during scan and it doesn't drop
significantly.
Thanks in advance for your help
Emilio