[sane-devel] [HP3670] Black image after scan (GIT at 3c0b4649bd9a04d3f848d346b656bbbf3d39c7e1)

Ilia Sotnikov hostcc at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 06:38:44 UTC 2009

On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 8:23 AM, stef <stef.dev at free.fr> wrote:
>        in fact in the log you sent, there was enough data to check your test run
> against a reference USB log sniffed under windows. I haven't noticed anything.
>        May be it is an analog frontend issue. There is code to handle the HP3760
> frontend, but it is commented out and treated like other frontends. You could
> try to uncomment this code, recompile and see if it brings better results. The
> code is from line 1830 to 1846 in gl646_set_fe() function, genesys_gl646.c
> file.

Hello, Stéphane!

Thanks for the ideas. Will try the changes you proposed on Monday.
Unfortunately, I don't have the device at hands (it is located far
away), thus I couldn't notice any strange behaviour (noises, incorrect
movements etc). However, the result we've already seen looks
optimistic.

Best regards,
--
 Ilia Sotnikov