[sane-devel] TravelScan 464 works but the page runs through twice

Marcus Shaw schorhr at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 29 08:51:38 UTC 2009

Hello,

I just bought a TravelScan 464, which is a small, portable scanner.
It works fine so far, the only problem:
It pulls the page in twice; The first time it justs feeds it trough,
then the second time the actual scan starts.
Is there a way to disable the first process?

I use
scanimage -l 0 -t 0 -x 215 -y 297 --resolution 150 --depth 8 --mode
Gray --format=tiff >`date +%F_%A-`scan.tiff
which works fine except for pulling in the page twice and that the
calibration is still a mystery to me (under osx and win there is a
calibration page and the process works differently to the
sane-calibration, I allways have to enhance the image afterwards)