[sane-devel] open driver for Epson Perfection V100 Photo?

Stéphane Blondon stephane.blondon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 22:20:18 UTC 2010

2010/4/12 Alejandro Imass <ait at p2ee.org>:
> Any news regarding the use of epjistu to directly drive the v100? (w/out iscan)

I copied/paste the epjitsu files and renamed them as epv100. I change
few things in files but currently I'm fighting with the compilation
process:
- File 'configure.in':
I added "epv100" in the ALL_BACKENDS variable, execute ./configure and
make but the scripts ignore my files.
- File 'config.status':
I added "epv100.conf" in S["BACKEND_CONFS_ENABLED"] and
"libsane-epv100.la" in S["BACKEND_LIBS_ENABLED"].

My last attempts:
- I added a syntax error in the .c file but the compilation process works ok.
- I added an invalid backend ('XXX' in ALL_BACKENDS) but it doesn't
complain too.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

--
Stéphane

Il y a 98,57% de chance que cette signature soit approximative.