[sane-devel] open driver for Epson Perfection V100 Photo?

Alejandro Imass ait at p2ee.org
Wed Apr 14 01:51:15 UTC 2010

2010/4/13 Stéphane Blondon <stephane.blondon at gmail.com>:
> 2010/4/12 Alejandro Imass <ait at p2ee.org>:
>> Any news regarding the use of epjistu to directly drive the v100? (w/out iscan)
>
> I copied/paste the epjitsu files and renamed them as epv100. I change
> few things in files but currently I'm fighting with the compilation
> process:

Hi Stéphane,

Is it possible that I can sync your clone of the git repo that you're
working on? Sorry, I only use svn but if someone can walk me through
on how to sync from your dev code I can surely help you develop this.
Please don't RTFM me on git as I have no plans to learn yet another
rcs. I you are able and willing to RTF git M just step me through on
how to sync from your dev source, or put your code on svn, heck I'll
even give you a pwd in our corporate svn server if you wanna develop
this together.

Best,
Alejandro