[sane-devel] Epson Perfection V700 PHOTO/GT-X900 scan size

Alesh Slovak alesh.slovak at avasys.jp
Tue Apr 20 05:14:57 UTC 2010

Rei Shinozuka wrote:
> Thank you for the reply and the research into my problem.  Do you think
> there will be further work on the second TPU mode?  It's pretty much the
> reason I chose this scanner.

I will forward your request on to my superiors, but unfortunately it is very
doubtful that this feature will make it into the epkowa driver.

It is still possible that the epson2 driver does/will support this feature, I
really don't know. Maybe Alessandro Zummo, the maintainer of the epson2 driver,
could chime in.

Happy scanning,
--
Alesh Slovak                    Linux Team -- AVASYS Corporation
alesh.slovak at avasys.jp          http://avasys.jp