[sane-devel] Limits on TPU scan width Epson v700

Rikiya takeriki0502 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 06:01:00 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to scan 8x10 inch in TPU mode with Epson v700 (Actually,
 I'm using GT-X970 in japan. The names are different, but maybe
same hardware). This function is not supported by neither epson
nor epkowa, as Olaf said below URL.

http://old.nabble.com/Re%3A-Epson-Perfection-V700-p9486669.html
http://old.nabble.com/Re%3A-Epson-Perfection-V700-p9486669.html

I found a similar problem and solution in another model (Epson v500).

http://old.nabble.com/Re%3A-Limits-on-scan-width-Epson-v500-Linux-Epkowa-p27994429.html
http://old.nabble.com/Re%3A-Limits-on-scan-width-Epson-v500-Linux-Epkowa-p27994429.html

This solution is modifying iscan source code (It's quite elegant way).
I applied same method to my situation, but it doesn't work.

Is there any solution to scan 8x10 inch in TPU mode with Epson v700?

Thank you,
Rikiya