[sane-devel] Benq 5150C / 5250C users: please test

Brendan Macmillan melbourne.research at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 15:54:38 UTC 2010

Hi Oliver,

I'm replying to the below 2006 message, to confirm that the factor of
two problem is present in the latest version. Here's a link to it in
the archive: http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/sane-devel/2006-January/015908.html

I had a look at the source code and found the calibration code for
5150 and 5250, but I don't understand it.

It would be great to be able to use my 5250C scanner with linux -
google also turned up a few other users with the same problem, on
ubuntu and other forums.

many thanks!
Brendan