[sane-devel] problem with canoscan 5600F

stef stef.dev at free.fr
Mon Aug 2 04:41:01 UTC 2010

Le vendredi 30 juillet 2010 06:00:37 stef, vous avez écrit :
> Le vendredi 30 juillet 2010 02:11:37 Jeff, vous avez écrit :
..
> 	Hello,
>
> 	this look like a gl847 scanner. I'll will clone the LiDE 200 entry in the
> genesys backend using 5600F usb id this week-end, so you can compile and
> try to use your scanner.
>
> Regards,
> 	Stef
>
> --
	Hello,

	I have committed a provisional device entry for the Canoscan 5600f as a
clone of the LiDE 200 in the genesys backend. You should be able to scan up to
1200 dpi. To test you must get latest git source version and recompile it. As
install procedure doesn't overwrite genesys.conf file, you'll have to do it by
hand.

Regards,
	Stef