[sane-devel] Canon MP510 support modifications (generation 1)

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 15:31:41 UTC 2010

It is not unusual for a machine to need the left and right side of
image to fall on some byte boundary of a full width scan, or the delta
x to need to be somehow 'even' (number of bytes, number of pixels,
etc). Of course, this machine could have some other crazy limits no
one has seen before :)

allan