No subject

Thu Aug 5 15:37:00 UTC 2010

but I decided to do it because it gives you more control.

The biggest problem are the various SCAN_* environment vars. I have just
no idea how this could be implemented without changing much code. Since
all values needed there are only local to scan_it() they are not availabl=
in main() for exporting them. If I understand this correctly then the
device var is a global static var used everywhere and if the same could b=
done with parm from scan_it() then it would be usable in main() as well.
But then I'm afraid that's considered bad style :(

Thanks for any insights!
Simon