[sane-devel] Backend for plustek Opticbook 3600

Chris Berry s0457957 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Sun Dec 5 18:57:57 UTC 2010

Hey guys,

So I have looked at Michael's code and tested it with my scanner. Good news is this works and is nice and neat (you have saved me a shitty job there Michael).

I think it is probably time we committed this to the SANE repository so we should stop developing the version in Michaels patch and look at making sure it is up to standard to go into the repo.

@Michael: do you mind if I add those patches to the project website?

@Stef: could you advise on the next steps to adding this patch to the SANE repository?

Thanks very much Michael,

Chris