[sane-devel] Unsupported Scanner Benq 5560

bt4wang at gmail.com bt4wang at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 13:08:55 UTC 2010

Hi! I've got a Benq Scanner 5560 and I can't make it word under Ubuntu
10.10. The Vendor-ID of this machine is 0x04A5, and the Product-ID is
0x2311.

I found that this machine is not supported by sane, so I follow your
instruction and send this report to you.

The output of *sane-find-scanner -v -v* and the *photo of the main PCB* of
this machine were attached to the bug report:
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410366&aid=312882&group_id=30186.
Hope these stuff will help you to make this machine work.

--
Best Regards!

from bt4wang