[sane-devel] Anybody with access to Pixma MP160 or MP780? [was: Re: Pixma MP600 broken by 1430217e1919801fa6418c36589cc4360e5f1779] (fwd)

Gernot Hassenpflug aikishugyo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 02:26:39 UTC 2010

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 7:56 PM, Tomas Pospisek <tpo_deb at sourcepole.ch> wrote:
> Hello Nicolas (and List),
>
> any chance we could get the Canon Pixma Generation #2 fix into the pixma
> backend?
> *t

Just one comment (I will only be able to test the MP810 this Saturday):

Since the code, I believe, is in a condition that is <= generation 2,
the code line that had the exceptions for individual generation 2
machines should have the exception line changed to check == generation
2. In other words, generation 1 machines I think need to be excluded.

Regards,
Gernot