[sane-devel] mp780 working, but very slowly

Tomáš Pospíšek tpo_deb at sourcepole.ch
Wed Dec 22 09:15:41 UTC 2010

Hello List, Nicolas, Gernot,

this is a report from peter pilsl about whether current sane with
Nicolas suggested patch here:

   http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/sane-devel/2010-November/027736.html

works with mp780.

I asked Peter and he replied in German. I translated the reply (modulo
not important stuff) to English. Here it is: