[sane-devel] xsane 0.997

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 16:23:36 UTC 2010

In Xsane, there is a window which displays a rectangle where you can
move the margins of the scan. This window may be closed, try looking
in Xsane's top menu to open it again.

Let us know if you continue to have problems scanning. Good luck
learning to use Linux. It's quite liberating once you learn how to fly
it :)

allan