[sane-devel] [OKFILTER] Re: dll.conf question

John Freed okg at johnfreed.com
Tue Dec 28 12:16:16 UTC 2010

dll.d is a much sounder approach; seems to have been new with 1.0.20 in
2009.

According to the Debian/Ubuntu bug 512596, this was "fixed" in HPLIP
2.8.12-2, though the fix was to check (only) the file sane.d/dll.d/hplip
(clearly it should check ALL files in that directory).

I'll do some more investigating on the HPLIP end and let them know. Thanks.