[sane-devel] Bug #312178 - Patch to update drivers to use values in saneopts.h

Robert Ancell robert.ancell at canonical.com
Wed Feb 3 05:55:51 UTC 2010

m. allan noah wrote:
> Robert- I'm sorry I did not respond to your bug report, I've been too
> busy. I think consistency is a good thing, but I'd like to get some
> feedback from the authors of the backends that are affected. Could you
> post a list of the backends?

The changes are wide ranging, and affects the following drivers (based
on the filenames changed):

abaton, apple, artec, artec_eplus48u, as6e, avision
canon-sane, canon, canon_dr, cardscan, coolscan
epjitsu, epson, epson2
fujitsu
hp-option, hp3900_sane, hp5590, hpljm1005, hs2p
ibm
kodak
leo
ma1509, matsushita, microtek, mustek, mustek_pp, mustek_usb, mustek_usb2
nec, niash
pie, pint, pixma, pixma_sane_options
ricoh, rts8891, sceptre
sharp, sm3840, snapscan-options, sp15c
tamarack, teco1, teco3
test,
umax, umax_pp
xerox_mfp

The changes are mostly:
Replacing "Lineart" or SANE_I18N("Lineart") or "Lineart B/W" or
SANE_I18N("Black & White") with SANE_VALUE_SCAN_MODE_LINEART
Replacing "Color" or SANE_I18N("Color") with SANE_VALUE_SCAN_MODE_COLOR
Replacing "Gray" or SANE_I18N("Gray") or SANE_I18N("Grayscale") with
SANE_VALUE_SCAN_MODE_GRAY