[sane-devel] Backend for plustek Opticbook 3600

Chris Berry s0457957 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Sun Feb 7 12:37:34 UTC 2010

Hey Stef, did you manage to have a look at the patch I sent you? I
havent had much time to look at the project over the last few days so
not much has happened, i'm still getting black scans from the scanner
when I remove the NO_CALIBRATION flag. Have you any idea which function
will be causing this? Im guessing its going to be something trivial but
I havent had the time to look through the extra functions that are being
called when the flag is removed :/ Anyways i'l update you when I know
more and if you have any advice please let me know

Thanks

Chris