[sane-devel] why hasn't there been a release in a long time ?

Chris Bagwell chris at cnpbagwell.com
Mon Feb 8 14:41:51 UTC 2010

I was going to wait a little closer to 1 year anniversary of last
release before bringing it up but thats starting to creep up on us.  I
was also hoping we can get one out in time for Fedora 13 but their
freeze is coming up pretty quick.

I'll offer to help out as much as possible with the release.  I can do
my set of platform checks (cygwin, osx, solaris, pulling any Fedora
patches that make sense, etc).  Basically, I can make sure the steps
in release.txt are pain free up to the Announcing Release step.

I do not recall seeing any 1.1 API stuff being re-enabled although
there was talk of it.  Is there any work to be done in that area?

Chris