[sane-devel] improve HP scanner support information

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 03:52:32 UTC 2010

I have just pulled the hpaio.desc file from hplip v 3.9.12.
Unfortunately, this file does not give any information about the
connection type or usb ID's, so users that search our form using those
will not find the scanners. Those that search by name should show up.

It would be nice if this could be provided occasionally by HP directly to us.

allan