[sane-devel] Epson dx4400 support for asus wl500g router

Ondřej Skopal ondrej.skopal at future-net.cz
Tue Feb 16 18:09:37 UTC 2010

When googling around a bit, I found this page: https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/4444 , suggesting that epkowa is part of the openwrt. I have only very basic knowledge of linux, so I apologize if I just proposed something lame/stupid/impossible :), but afaik openwrt runs ok on wl500g, isn't there a possibility to get the backend here?

Ondřej Skopal