[sane-devel] Canon CanoScan 5600f

Catalin David catalindavid2003 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 09:58:10 UTC 2010

Sorry for the late reply, but I kinda got stuck in the process.

For a start, the output of sane-find-scanner -v -v is attached.
Unfortunately, I started the UsbSnoop in Windows (Vista) right before
plugging in the scanner (and although the driver was installed, I
think that the communication between the computer and the scanner took
up some of the space -- should also this be handled by SANE or should
SANE only handle interaction?) and set up 2 scans ... and this
resulted in a 200Mb file with 4 mil lines of things :O I was thinking
I can try some more with only plugging in the scanner + 1 scan and see
what happens. I can try to upload the file to RapidShare / MegaUpload,
but ... is anyone interested in reading 4 mil lines of code?

Maybe the attached file will reveal some more information to you and
instruct me for some more actions.

Thanks for the support and the work done,

Catalin

--
Catalin David

Phone: +49-(0)1577-49-38-667