[sane-devel] search/bin/driver-cvs.sh on alioth gone?

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 19:58:27 UTC 2010

Yeap- I moved it, because it is no longer required.

The search engine has not been updating properly for awhile, maybe
since we switched to git. While I was fixing it, I added a proper
Makefile entry for the db files, and updated the releases.txt document
to include the creation of the db at release time. This is simpler
than checking for a new release every night.  I also added a git hook
to rebuild the db when a .desc file changes

Look in the bin directory of the sane group home dir. The old and new
scripts are in there.

allan