[sane-devel] Backend for plustek Opticbook 3600

Chris Berry s0457957 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Mon Feb 22 01:09:14 UTC 2010

Hey Stef,

I think I have isolated the gamma tables from the logs but there is a
significant difference; the gamma tables all seem to be sent at once to
the scanner. Regs 0x5b and 0x5c are both set to 0x00 and 1536 bytes are
sent to the scanner. I have attached the log file appearances of the
gamma tables to this email, there are five occurrences in my log file so
all sets are here. I have split them up myself into three blocks but in
the original snoop they all appear together.

Will I need to modify the code base to account for all the gamma tables
being sent at once?

Thanks

Chris

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.