[sane-devel] viceo port for sane 1.0.20

Thomas E. Horner office at t-horner.com
Sun Jan 3 20:58:09 UTC 2010

hi again!

@leandro
i'm happy to hear you can use your scanner with linux now!
thanks for pointing out the missing space, i just fixed the patch.
also, because lut.plg.in is a binary file it seems to be impossible
to include it in the patch so i now added it to the website at
http://www.t-horner.com/viceo as a seperate download.

@all
i'm still looking for some help by an experienced user or developer
of sane to get my visioneer onetouch 8600 working.
thanks in advance!

br,
   thomas