[sane-devel] Mustek ScanExpress A3 USB 1200 PRO

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 22:03:29 UTC 2010

There is clearly a need for an inexpensive A3 sized scanner which
works with sane. It seems that so far, no one with the development
skills has stepped up to do the needed reverse engineering and
programming. I suppose a group of users could get together a bounty to
spur development. The only problem is that cheap scanners often have
very expensive drivers :(

allan