[sane-devel] long option format not recognized (Was: Epson Perfection 610 Issue with 150 dpi scan)

Rainer Dorsch rdorsch at web.de
Mon Jan 4 21:09:13 UTC 2010

Chris,

that was an excellent observation again. When installing everything it works
as expected :-)

Now I start testing the fix proposal for the bug which generates corrupted
pnms...

Thanks again,
Rainer

Am Montag, 4. Januar 2010 schrieben Sie:

--
Rainer Dorsch
Lärchenstr. 6
email: rdorsch at web.de
jabber: rdorsch at jabber.org
GPG Fingerprint: 5966 C54C 2B3C 42CC 1F4F  8F59 E3A8 C538 7519 141E
Full GPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu/