[sane-devel] Backend for plustek Opticbook 3600

stef stef.dev at free.fr
Thu Jan 7 20:55:10 UTC 2010

Le jeudi 7 janvier 2010 15:14:20 Chris Berry, vous avez écrit :
> Hi Stef,
>
> I have updates on this project at
> http://sites.google.com/site/bez625/updates-1/update070110 with some
> attachments. I am still struggling to work out why the scan lamp is off
> during scanning.
>
> My thoughts are that maybe the genesys backend is saying the lamp sleep
> mode if on before the scan as opposed to off. The log files seem to
> support this with the register values being set but any advice you could
> offer on where i should go from here would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>
> Chris

	Hello,

	have you made changes related to GPIO ? They often change meaning from a
scanner to another. Sometimes you won't get any data until they are set up
correctly.
	Locate writes to registers 6c/6d and 6b for values and 6e/6f for mask in the
USB logs you have. You'll see quite a few places where we test for the model-
>gpo_type and write to GPIO registers. Try to adapt these to match what you'll
see in logs.

Regards,
	Stef