[sane-devel] Avision: Non-standard papersize requires additional left offset?

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 16:00:28 UTC 2010

This happens because the backend does not pad your input values when
it sends them to the scanner. The sane standard does not specify
whether this is required or not. The avision backend author chose not
to. Many (if not most) other backends do make this correction. If you
are able to produce a patch which adds this capability, I will apply
it.

allan