[sane-devel] Backend for plustek Opticbook 3600

Chris Berry s0457957 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Fri Jan 22 16:57:06 UTC 2010

Hey Stef, I had to take a little time off the front end stuff to do some
documentation but Im looking at it again now. Like you im fairly certain
everything else is set, could you share with me a snoop of the HP3670?
I'm curious to see the front end entries and whether they follow a
similar pattern to the opticbook 3600.

Cheers

Chris