[sane-devel] Xerox Travel Scanner 100 could not be detected

Jack McGill jmcgill85258 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 23 20:29:58 UTC 2010

Andrey,
That is a pretty nice image for no calibration. It should clean up after calibration.

Maybe Stef can figure out why calibration is failing. I think there are some settings in genesys.c and genesys_gl841.c that might need to be tweeked.

As Stef suggested, you could also try cloning the Pentax DS Mobile 600 settings. It uses slightly different motor and sensor settings.

Jack McGill