[sane-devel] Xerox Travel Scanner 100 could not be detected

stef stef.dev at free.fr
Thu Jan 28 04:45:27 UTC 2010

Le mercredi 27 janvier 2010 07:17:21 Andrey Loginov, vous avez écrit :
> As of previosu message currently I have successful calibration using
> xsane.
> I will also try to play with motors and other staff to make it better.

	Hello,

	nice to see it working. From the picture you sent, I think you may have to
adjust left margin by adjusting the X start offset. You'll have to modify this
line in the device structure:

SANE_FIX ( 4.00),		/* Start of scan area in mm  (x) */

	I'd gladly accept and apply patch for your scanner model.

Regards,
	Stef