[sane-devel] Has anyone managed to get Snapscan backend working with FreeBSD 8.0 (which uses libusb)?

Oliver Schwartz Oliver.Schwartz at gmx.de
Fri Jan 29 14:23:41 UTC 2010

Hi Allan,

>> Anyway, I've commited a hash function now. The new code should also
>> work on FreeBSD 8.0. If anyone can try it, I'd be much obliged.
>

> I did not see any commit message. did you git push?

Err - yes, and it told me that it had pushed 4 or 5 objects. That was
my first git commit/push, so I may well have missed something. A 'git
status' told me I was in sync with the main branch (or something to
that effect, I don't have access to my Linux machine at the moment).

I'm not subscribed to sane-commit, so I haven't been able to verify
the commit.

Kind regards,

Oliver