[sane-devel] Canon PIXMA MX350

Guenther Hutzl guenther.hutzl at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 3 07:05:11 UTC 2010

On 07/02/2010 10:19 PM, John wrote:

> If you haven't got it working yet, you might try the canon drivers for the MX350
> from:
>
> http://software.canon-europe.com/products/0010836.asp
>
> Using the rpms from that source I have text printing partly working over
> wireless which is more than I could do before.  Haven't tried the scanner yet
> but scanner drivers are included in the bundle.
>
> --john

Hello!

Thanks for the hint. I will try that driver when I have time. I did not
yet work on the usb snoop trace. But I will soon. I will soon have
access to a windows XP pc so I can do the trace then. It would help me
if anyone could point me to some documentation about how to produce
useful traces. I did not find any post here, but I may have searched
wrong. I will post the trace results here when I have them ready in the
next weeks or so.

Guenther.