[sane-devel] Visioneer OneTouch 7100 USB

Mark Adams madams9 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 10:05:32 UTC 2010

Okay I forgot to mention two things in this message:

1) I had to comment out everything in the /etc/sane.d/v4l.conf file, and

2) Xsane is failing with "No devices available"

All of this is happening as root user.  I think I have some permissions
issues going on with the usb file system and they may or may not be
something I can solve under Mandriva 2010.0.

At any rate, one issue at a time.

Mark