[sane-devel] Testing on Canon MF6580PL

twain43 at hotmail.com twain43 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 14:35:17 UTC 2010

Point taken: I'm recompiling with all the 3-4 NDEBUG statements in those two files changed to NDEBUGPIXMA.
Will test and post logs in a pinch, I hope.

Twain28

Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 11:48:34 +0200
Subject: Re: [sane-devel] Testing on Canon MF6580PL
From: nicolas0martin at gmail.com
To: twain43 at hotmail.com
CC: chris at cnpbagwell.com; sane-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org

Be careful so to change all the NDEBUG statements contained in the files.
Yes, the idea here was to rename NDEBUG to NDEBUGPIXMA
If the log you sent include all of these changes, probably means this was not the root cause to the backend dumbness on Mac OS X ...
FYI, someone reported recently the MF6550 to work fine with the pixma backend, tested on Ubuntu, so we really need to crack this weird Mac OS X behavior here, if we want step further.

Nicolas