[sane-devel] Art project

karim moreau karimmoreau at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 15:52:48 UTC 2010

Thanks a lot for your request pardon my English, i'm French...
Whan you say "or a very stupid flatbed which relies upon the driver to
detect the end of the bed." did you have a idea to find the good product ?
Because the ADF machine are too less shinny to do what i want..

Thanks a lot again

Bonne journée

Karim

--