[sane-devel] Canon PIXMA MX870

Matthias Pannek matthias at pannek.de
Tue Jul 20 00:12:20 UTC 2010

On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 21:34:59 +0200
Nicolas Martin <nicolas0martin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Slightly modified again file pixma_mp150.c (new attached) to add:

First my scanner is working again. Thanks to Louis for the help/tipp, i
unplugged the printer to short and there was something bugged. After a
longer period without power it worked again :-)

> - maximum 600 dpi for generation 4 scanners in ADF/ADF duplex mode

Flatbed scan is still working, but ADF not.

Here a log:
http://files.pannek.de/sane/adf.log

Scanner is stuck with "Processing", but nothing happens. Just the
Processing-Message, but ADF does nothing.

Thanks,
    Matthias