[sane-devel] Xerox Travel Scanner 100 under Red Hat

Jane85 danayan at yandex.ru
Wed Jul 21 07:33:02 UTC 2010

Pierre Willenbrock-2 wrote:

> Okay, then please try the attached patch. If that works, try to reduce
> the time in the usleep until it breaks again.
>
> Regards,
>   Pierre

I copied the patch to the folder "sane-backends-git20100716". Then I used:
$patch -p1 < patch_name
$make clean
$make install

The result of scanimage is identical. The log is attached.

I noticed, the device name is changed after every unsuccessful attemp
http://old.nabble.com/file/p29222698/xeroxTS100.sanei1.log
xeroxTS100.sanei1.log t of scaning (genesys:libusb:001:010, then
genesys:libusb:001:011). Is it important?

Regards,
  Jane.