[sane-devel] Canon PIXMA MX870

Nicolas Martin nicolas0martin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 18:23:16 UTC 2010

Le mercredi 21 juillet 2010 à 00:03 +0200, Matthias Pannek a écrit :

> 600 DPI scan works perfectly, but 1200 and 2400 crashes with "Floating
> point exception". 601 DPI seems to work too.
>
> Logs are cash.log and strace.log

Yes, there was an error in the limiting to 600 dpi formula, hopefully,
should be fixed in the new file attached.

> I tested a scan with an empty ADF but the scanner is still stuck after
> that.

And this makes me wonder if this is due to the Pixma protocol, or to the
network exchanges.

So I've canceled any Pixma protocol change here, do you have the
possibility to try the same with a usb cable ?

Nicolas