[sane-devel] Xerox Travel Scanner 100 under Red Hat

Pierre Willenbrock pierre at pirsoft.dnsalias.org
Thu Jul 22 14:01:29 UTC 2010

Jane85 schrieb:

> Pierre Willenbrock-2 wrote:
>>

>> Okay, i am officially out of ideas. To me, this looks very much like
>> defective hardware.
>>
>> Does this scanner work with any other systems, for example with the
>> original Windows driver?
>>
>> Regards,
>>   Pierre
>>

> The scanner works on another computer with system Windows XP, but don't work
> on my computer. I am confused.
>
> In your opinion, may this problem refer to deficiency in power? For example
> power unit is lower-power.

Does this scanner work with linux/sane on another computer? If not, i'd
like to have a usb log from windows of plugging in and a small scan.
Please use this tool for windows xp:
http://www.pcausa.com/Utilities/UsbSnoop/

Additionally, you could send the dmesg output from _after_ running
scanimage.

Regards,
  Pierre