[sane-devel] Canon MF8030c

Nicolas Martin nicolas0martin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 21:01:15 UTC 2010

I think this one rocks.

But it still shows the same new protocol used here ;-(
Maybe there's not too much changes to add to the actual ImageClass
protocol, but I need first to have a deeper look at the messages, then
change the code for it if I can get to understand what the frames mean.
So I cannot propose this immediately, but I'll have a look on that.

Nicolas