[sane-devel] Panasonic SANE kvs20xx backend

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 20:46:17 UTC 2010

I have just committed to sane git repository, a modified version of a
backend I got from Panasonic of Russia. It is called kvs20xx, and
supports 6 scanners:

KV-S2025C
KV-S2026C
KV-S2028C
KV-S2045C
KV-S2046C
KV-S2048C

As I do not actually have access to any of this hardware, I am unable
to test either the original code, or my modifications. If any of you
have one of these models, I would appreciate if you could test. The
code is in git now, and will show up in our snapshots tomorrow. Please
contact me if you need guidance on building sane-backends or
performing tests.

allan