[sane-devel] translations: update french translation v2

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at anciens.enib.fr
Wed Jun 9 21:31:35 UTC 2010

[Please disregard previous post, it was sent from the wrong tree. Sorry]

This patch updates the french translations. Of notable interest:
- all 897 messages are translated
- no fuzzy messsage remains

I have not reviewed all messages, just those that were not translated,
and those that were fuzzy. I did spot a few errors that I fixed. Also,
in French, the correct translation for 'scanner' is 'numériseur', but
is not widely used, and we do use 'scanner'. I have changed two
occurences of 'numériseur' back to 'scanner'.

Thanks to Nicolas Martin for spotting and reporting an error!