[sane-devel] Need help with Geode based Canon ScanFront 220eP

Martin Kouba martin at kouba.at
Mon Jun 14 12:04:24 UTC 2010

I got hold of a Canon ScanFront 220eP for testing purposes.

It is an AMD Geode based scanner with touch screen and could be a nice
linux scanner.

I booted with Damn Small Linux but running scanimage -L found nothing

Originally it is run with Windows CE so a Windows based driver should exist.

I have opened the device to look for information about the chipset but I
know too little about scanners that I can identify the relevant chips.

Martin