[sane-devel] Testing on Canon MF6580PL

Nicolas Martin nicolas0martin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 19:40:50 UTC 2010

Yes ... the interesting log with [pixma] statements was send to your
console !

This little image filled up with 0s is strange, to understand what's
going on, could you try to get another log with the following commands:

export SANE_DEBUG_PIXMA=11

scanimage  2> scanimage.log  1> foo.pnm

You should get hopefully the [pixma] statements now into scanimage.log

Could you send this file back

Nicolas