[sane-devel] Testing on Canon MF6580PL

twain43 at hotmail.com twain43 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 17 13:44:55 UTC 2010

Thanks.
Building right now against http://git.debian.org/?p=sane/sane-backends.git;a=snapshot;h=92c4794e2fff3482923f463aa9d22148f66482ee;sf=tgz
(It should be the one...last one of 11th june, since the newer ones are dated 15h)
Will let you know as soon as I have a log....

Twain28
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 15:00:16 +0200
Subject: Re: [sane-devel] Testing on Canon MF6580PL
From: nicolas0martin at gmail.com
To: twain43 at hotmail.com
CC: sane-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org

There's been no change to the git rep on 14th or 15th concerning the pixma backend, changes affect only other backends. Latest changes to pixma backend was on June 8

But to be sure, you could try to download the 14 June git image and test with it.
Just go to the Web page: http://git.debian.org/?p=sane/sane-backends.git;a=shortlog
and download the corresponding snapshot you want.

Nicolas