[sane-devel] Testing on Canon MF6580PL

twain43 at hotmail.com twain43 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 17 15:55:21 UTC 2010

Here's the pixma trace log....but I'm afraid it reports nothing more than it did last time....
Twain28

Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 17:36:32 +0200
Subject: Re: [sane-devel] Testing on Canon MF6580PL
From: nicolas0martin at gmail.com
To: twain43 at hotmail.com
CC: sane-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org

So now, are you able to get a log trace with [pixma] statements, using only the export SANE_DEBUG_PIXMA=11 statement, and a scanimage -T or a scanimage > foo.pnm ?

The purpose is to get a trace to know where an error is encountered. Without it, I'm afraid we will not be able to investigate too far

Nicolas