[sane-devel] How do i access experimental CVS to get the CanoScan 3200 Backend-Driver?

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 13:15:51 UTC 2010

Our experimental tree never got moved to git. It is still on the
alioth cvs server. See this page:

https://alioth.debian.org/scm/?group_id=30186

Easiest thing might be to download the snapshot at the bottom of the
page, but it contains old versions of sane-backends and sane-frontends
too. Dont use those.

allan